Lufthansa Airlines is the world’s leading airline and a founder member of Star Alliance, has an extensive network of destinations across the globe. The airline has served around 18 domestic destinations and 218 international destinations in 80 countries till now. With the help of the airline’s mobile app, passengers can reserve their flight tickets and pay for them 48 hours later.
List of few destinations covered by Lufthansa Airlines
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Major Airports serviced by Lufthansa Airline
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- John F.Kennedy International Airport
- O’hare International Airport
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Leonardo da Vinci-Flumicino Airport
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Frankfurt Airport
- O.R. Tambo International Airport
Managing Flight tickets online with Lufthansa Airlines
With the use of Lufthansa manage booking option, passengers can modify, cancel, rebook their flight tickets. Through this, you can even make hotel reservations and car rentals in advance.
If you have made reservations with Lufthansa Airlines and now want to manage your flight bookings online, then follow these simple steps.
- Go to the airline’s official website and click on the ‘Manage My Trip’ button.
- Click on the ‘view and amend flight details’ button.
- Now enter your last name and flight booking number.
- Click on ‘submit’ and it will retrieve their itinerary.
- You can now change the date, origin and time of the booked flight. If you want to change seat arrangements, you will have to pay the fare difference to make Lufthansa booking.
- Apart from flight change, you can also cancel your whole trip and request for a refund without paying any extra charges if you meet the airline’s requirements.
- After making the payment, you will receive a flight confirmation number and an updated e-ticket on your registered email.
Plan a trip and make advance flight reservations to avoid future flight delays and unnecessary inconvenience at the airport. For any help related to flight reservations, cancellations, refund, or any other concern, feel free to get in touch with the customer care executive of the airline.